Friday, May 20, 2011

The rumor is true!

Tuesday afternoon while I was waiting to pick Clifford up from school, I overheard another classmates mom say something about kindergarten going back to its normal schedule (right now it's set up where they go 2 full days with alternate fridays). I went over to her and asked if she was serious and where she heard that. I guess she got wind of this from another parent who said the school superintendent decided to switch kindergarten back to every day half-day. They realized what a mess this new schedule was, and decided to do away with it. YES!! I disliked the schedule myself, and was hoping this was true. I emailed Clifford's teacher to ask if she knew this to be true, and if so, what schedule does she typically teach as I want Kristjan to have her as well next year. She replied back confirming kindergarten would go back to every day half day, and that she teaches afternoons. There is a form I have to fill out in order to request her for Kristjan. This is awesome news, though. Not only will it be better for learning purposes, but I'll also get 2 1/2 hours EVERYDAY to myself without kids!!!! Now, if only September could hurry here........

No comments:

Post a Comment