Saturday, May 21, 2011

No Training Wheels!


I came home yesterday from picking Clifford up from school to find Pete taking Kristjan's training wheels off his bike. Pete helped Kristjan onto his bike, steadied him, and Kristjan was off riding! No falls, no mishaps. He was the tiniest bit wobbly, but was riding like a pro. (I'm always amazing by how easy our boys are to train: bike riding, swimming, potty training, trips to the dentist, etc., when all I hear from other parents is how difficult of a time they have with their own children. Pete and I must have done something right in our lifetime to deserve such easy kids). At the moment we only have one kids bike helmet, so we made Kristjan wear it since Clifford can ride his bike without any issues. Kristjan seems to be the more accident-prone child than Clifford. They rode around the parking lot in front of our back patio for a good hour before dinner, with me standing out there to watch for cars. I'm so excited for Kristjan!






No comments:

Post a Comment