Monday, June 20, 2011

Virginia

Wednesday afternoon Pete was done with his work obligations. He kicked off the start of his vacation time by being picked up by my Dad, who drove up from Virginia, to bring him to his place. So not only did Pete visit Washington, D.C., he also got to visit my Dad's side in Virginia! Life must be so hard for Pete! :)

Pete had a fantastic time. He stayed at my sister Amber and Shawn's place, which my Dad and his wife Pati also live at (Amber and Shawn recently bought a huge house). Amber and Shawn have two boys, Camryn who will turn six this coming weekend, and Elijah, who was born about two weeks ago. Pete also met my sister Jenna, who is pregnant with her first (a boy!) and her husband David. Pete relaxed and visited with everyone while he was down there. On his last night there, they took him to Jenna and David's place for a bbq. I guess they fixed deer burgers. Pete said they tasted really good, that you couldn't taste any difference from a normal beef burger (I'm sure they were good, but yuck!! I'll stick to cow. haha). Sadly for them, but happy for me, Pete came home on Saturday.

Here's a few pics. I must say, I was a bit disappointed that Pete didn't take a lot of pics while he was visiting my family, but he said they got tons on their end. Hopefully I'll get a copy soon :)

My Dad holding Elija
My sister Jenna
David grilling some hotdogs
My Dad, Pete, Pati, Camryn, David, Jenna and Elijah

No comments:

Post a Comment