Thursday, June 9, 2011

Something in the water????

I swear, everyone I know is pregnant! Is there something in the water?? My sister Amber had her baby boy last week. My sister Jenna, sis-in-law Roxcy, and our friends Gordon 'n Michelle are pregnant. Then last night we just found out our other friends Mel 'n James are pregnant too!! With the exception of Mel 'n James who are due in February, everyone else is due right around the same time this year. Pete and I are excited and happy for everyone, especially for Gordon 'n Michelle and Mel 'n James. It's about time they start having kids (haha). We enjoy teasing them with the fact that they are only beginning with the craziness of kids, whereas we've "been there, done that" (at least with the baby phase). It's scary to think that in the near future, our boys could potentially babysit their kids! At least it gives me a great reason to get crafty, since my baby gifts generally consist of some sort of special homemade baby gift :)

No comments:

Post a Comment