Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Package in the Mail


Yesterday two large heavy boxes arrived from FedEx for Pete. I was a little baffled as to what they could be since Pete and I hadn't purchased anything recently. Then I remembered Pete mentioned that his birthday gift from his parents would be coming within a week. When I read the words on the outside of the box "Family Home Storage" I realized the boxes were indeed his birthday gift. Inside were huge containers full of items for the start of a basic family home storage.


"My mom must think I need to eat more whole grains" Pete jokingly said with a smile. We have space on a shelf in our spare bedroom where we'll store all of it. The frustrating part of living in an apartment is not having the room to have the opportunity to have a years-worth food supply. I can only keep a 'two week' supply of food items in our kitchen. But this little kit is nice and small, and will work out nicely for our small place.

No comments:

Post a Comment