Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Last Day of School

 Summer Vacation has officially STARTED!!!! Today is the last day of school! Clifford is officially a 4th grader and Kristjan is officially a 3rd grader!! Today is also officially the last day for the boys to attend Martha Lake. It's been our home for the last four years. We're going to miss it. However, I was encouraged by many staff members today to look into applying to be a Sub Para-educator for the school. They're in high demand and since I'm very familiar with the school and know a majority of the students, they said it would be perfect. Plus, it's part time and I choose the days I'm available. I may look into that....it's one way to stay acquainted with Martha Lake :)

Officially a 3rd and 4th Grader!!!
 Kristjan with a gift from his teacher. Right after I took this picture he started looking sad, saying he missed Mrs. Brown already. He cried really hard the entire car ride home. My poor boy, so tenderhearted. I comforted him as soon as we got home.



No comments:

Post a Comment