Sunday, June 8, 2014

Happy Birthday Peter!

Saturday was Peter's birthday. He turned 36!!! We were up bright and early that morning...him to get the smoker ready and me to fix him a hearty breakfast. We both worked around the house, finishing up the little odds and ends that needed to be done before his birthday BBQ party I planned for him later that day. Most of all our close friends came out to help us celebrate. It was a lot of fun this year, especially with being in a house. There was so much more room, and the weather was beautiful so I was able to have everything outside (and salvage my clean house inside!). There was more than enough food and drinks, and plenty of laughter! The party lasted late into the evening. It was a good time and I know Peter thoroughly enjoyed himself!

Peter getting the smoker ready
 LOTS of meat
Our friends Mel and James' little girl Madeleine playing on the slide
 Early on in the evening, enjoying some sunshine
 James and Evalyn sporting matching hats :)
 Peter getting his birthday shots ready
 I had the same look on my face behind the camera lol
 Me and Evalyn
 The meat is ready!
Sooo delicious...it practically melted in our mouths!!
 Caleb and Madeleine bonding over veggies
 Nick goofing around for the camera when Clifford got a hold of it.
 Birthday Pie Time!!
 Time to sing Happy Birthday to the birthday boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment