Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Field Day!!!!

Last Friday was Field Day at school. Peter wasn't able to get time off to come help volunteer, but I made sure I could. I was asked to run the Frisbee Toss Relay Race. I had a blast helping out. By the end my throat was so sore from all the yelling and cheering I did for each class, and my hands were red and tender from all the clapping I did. I enjoyed the 2nd and 3rd graders the best. I know most of all the kids in those grades, so it was easier to be playful and interact with them compared to the K-1st graders. 

Waiting in the rain for Field Day to start!
 Kristjan and his best bud Cameron
 Cameron, Kristjan and David
 Cameron, Kristjan, David, Evie, Jesus, and Abdoulie
 I snuck over to the next station over to take a few pics of Clifford
 Quick pic of the two of us!
 Clifford at my station
 Kristjan and Cameron at the 3-legged race



No comments:

Post a Comment