Monday, June 29, 2015

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to this amazing guy!!
The day itself was low-key, since we had just come back from a backpacking trip. Peter didn't complain at all about this. In fact, he thanked me at the end of the day for just letting him relax. He basically spent the entire day playing video games, and I didn't say a word. In fact, I got out and mowed the front lawn, whipped up some homemade carrot cake cupcakes w/ cream cheese frosting (his fav!), cleaned up all the camping gear, and a few other misc house stuff. We completed our evening with a steak dinner and cuddled on the couch with the boys to watch Battlebots.

A batch of tasty carrot cake cupcakes!
 A dinner fit for a king!
 This is Peter's Father's Day gift from me. It was delivered the next day. I was super excited for this!!! It's a beard bib from Beard King (it suctions to the mirror and catches hair). I had seen a video on my Facebook wall about this and instantly wanted to get it for him. Now Peter shaving/trimming his beard won't be such a pain to clean up! And what's even better was Peter really likes it a lot himself!

 Happy Father's Day to our dads too. Phone calls/texts were made to everyone. Jane sent me the pic below. I mailed her some money so she could buy some flowers to put on my Grandpa's grave (tulips, his favorite!).

No comments:

Post a Comment