Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Day

Here is Clifford and Kristjan on Christmas morning. We were sure that the boys would wake us up super early, even though we set an alarm on their cell for 6 am and instructed them to stay in their rooms until then. We did tell them they were allowed to get their stockings prior to that time, but they just couldn't wake us up until the alarm went off. It turned out that they were sound asleep when it went off....darn, could have gotten a few more hours in :)
Once Peter and I had a cup of coffee in hand, then it was time to open our gifts!
 The gift they're opening here was a hit. They've been bugging us to give them their own house key, so we figured we'd surprise them with one. We got them each a Seahawks-themed key on a key chain. Clifford's key chain is Daryl Dixon and Kristjan's is a My Little Pony. 
Few pics of me and Peter opening gifts
 Kristjan looking adorable in his new hat
More Seahawks gear!
Peter and I joked about these gifts. He finally gave me a "puppy" and I gave him a "DeLorean"
All three of my boys building Legos while I worked on breakfast and prepping dinner
 As a special treat, we went to see Into the Woods. I had a vague idea on the story line of the movie, but didn't know it was a musical. Peter does NOT like musicals. So the movie starts up and the actors begin singing...next thing I know I'm looking at Peter and he slowly turns his head and has the look of "What.Is.This??" I laughed and promised him I had no clue! But we both agreed, it ended up being a GREAT movie!
After coming home from the movie, it was time to get dinner going. We did surf 'n turf again this year, with homemade carrot cake and chocolate cream pie for dessert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment