Monday, April 5, 2010

My First Pay Check!!!


So at the moment I "unofficially" have a job! In February, Pete's boss, Andy, asked if I would be interested in coming in and detail cleaning the engineering office (it seriously hadn't been done in about 10 years!! the dirt was so thick!). I said yes and since then, as my schedule allows, I go in and detail clean. I go in to work after Pete comes home, that way one of us is always watching the boys. I started with the engineering office. There's about 12 cubicles and two offices. It seemed to take forever to clean all of that. Once I was done with that, I was asked to clean the "Quality" offices (it's just another section of Romac). I completely finished that as of last week. Up next is two more offices and then we'll see if there's more to be done. I'm excited about this. It's nice to get out of the house and get paid!! Last Wednesday I received my first paycheck!! Almost a complete $400!!!! Pass the word around. I'm willing to go clean elsewhere. I just DON"T do toilets!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment