Monday, April 26, 2010

"I've Got A Girlfriend"



I was sitting on the couch this afternoon with Kristjan on my lap, when he whispered in my ear "Mom, I want to tell you something". I asked him "what?" He whispered "I've got a girlfriend". I asked him who his girlfriend was, even though I already knew the answer. He whispered "Isabelle". I thought it was so sweet that my son wanted to tell me this. Isabelle is a petite little girl with a tiny little voice in his preschool class (she's far right in the picture above with dark hair). Starting at the end of January Isabelle started giving small little things to Kristjan, like a homemade card or pretty yellow jewel (which he slept with and carried around with him for days after receiving it). Today he made Isabelle a card to give at school on Thursday. With my help, it was a pretty pink card with jewel stickers and tiny pink heart stickers. He's so excited to give it to her. So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment