Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Alabama

So Pete's been in Alabama since last Sunday, and returns home this Friday night. The trip is for some sort of training for his work. I've been home taking care of the kids. It hasn't been too bad, but I do miss Pete and will love it when I can get some sort of break. We talk every day and evening. Other than getting good experiences from his training, he's also eating good too!! From the sounds of all the yummy southern food Pete's been eating, he's gonna come home with a few extra pounds on him!! :)

While down in Alabama, Pete had the opportunity to meet for the first time with my Dad and his wife Pati!!! They happened to be close by for work (they truck drive), so while on their way through they met Pete for lunch. From the sounds of it, everyone enjoyed the visit and had great stories and laughs to share. I'm a little jealous that Pete got to visit with them without me (it's been about 15 years since I last saw my dad), but I am happy that this happened. It's a good start.




No comments:

Post a Comment