Sunday, June 12, 2016

Happy Anniversary!

Today marks our 12 year wedding anniversary!! A few weeks back I told Peter I just wanted to celebrate by getting away for a few hours with him for a drink and appetizers. By the time the day came, I was so exhausted from our already busy weekend, so I told him I didn't care if we did anything special to celebrate. According to Peter, I make a big deal about celebrating every year, so he was shocked (and happy) to hear those words come from me. We did go out as a family that afternoon for an already-scheduled family activity I had planned. I had bought a Groupon deal a few months back for a family paint session, and it was going to expire soon. The only painting we were all interested in doing happened to land on our anniversary. So we went and did that, and that was the extent of celebrating our anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment