Thursday, October 30, 2014

Sugar Cookies and Pumpkin Carving

Last weekend the boys kept busy by decorating Halloween sugar cookies and carving pumpkins!

Here's Kristjan learning how to roll out sugar cookie dough. He asked for music, so he sang to Katy Perry while he worked :)
 Clifford and Kristjan working hard to decorate their pumpkins, mummies and ghosts.
 Good thing these cookies were just for us. I swear almost every other picture I took of them they had their fingers in their mouths LOL
 Clifford's cookies....
 ...and Kristjan's cookies.

 Pumpkin Carving Time!
All Done!
 This is Kristjan's....I think it was suppose to be a ghost. He only carved half of the design before giving up and ripping the paper off the pumpkin.
 My Skeleton Pumpkin
 Clifford's Black Cat Pumpkin...he did it ALL by himself!
Earlier in the day I painted a pumpkin for the Teal Pumpkin Project!

No comments:

Post a Comment