Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween Dinner

Last night I slaved away at preparing our traditional Halloween-themed dinner. This year I decided to make zombie meatloaf, melted ghost potatoes (sadly, I added too much milk to the mashed potatoes, so I tried salvaging them by giving them a clever name), candy corn seeds (regular canned corn), and potion punch. For dessert, I decorated cupcakes. By the time everything was ready, my kitchen was a disaster and I was exhausted, but it was all worth it when I saw how excited the boys were for this. To complete our evening, we sat down to watch a scary movie. We had a great night! :)

The zombie meatloaf before and after it was cooked. The boys LOVED this!
Dessert!
 Potion punch in "blood" rimmed glasses
 Clifford and Kristjan enjoying themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment