Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Gingerbread Build

The boys have been requesting we build a gingerbread house, but I really didn't want to buy two of the normal sized ones (the kits can be pricey!), and I knew they wouldn't get along if I made them share one. I happened to be at Target purusing around the Christmas section when I found a kit for a gingerbread town. It was perfect and just what I had in mind! So last week one evening after dinner, we set out to build our little gingerbread town. Peter, ever the Engineer, was meticulous with his. Kristjan focused on decorating his with as much candy as possible, while Clifford just wanted to eat the candy. As for my house, it looked hastily put together. Since I divided my time between being photographer and helping Kristjan build his, there wasn't much candy left for me. Oh well. There's always next year. And our boys had fun, which is what mattered!

No comments:

Post a Comment