Saturday, December 7, 2013

Bellevue Garden d'Lights

Monday night after homework and dinner, we headed down to the Bellevue Botanical Garden to tour the Garden d'Lights. Entry is free the first two weeks, M-Th. A mom at school had told me about this last year, but we just got too busy to check it out. So I wanted to make sure to take the boys this year to see it. It was very cold out and we luckily missed the rain until after we were done and heading back to the car(!). The lights were beautiful. I was told due to construction in the surrounding area, it was much smaller than years past, but we were still amazed. We took our time walking and looking, so all in all we spent about half an hour there. Traffic was light, so we made it home just before our normal bedtime (score!). I want to go again next year, as I'm assuming they rotate scenes each year.


No comments:

Post a Comment