Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween Crafts and Decor

I've been super busy with life, and haven't been able to blog lately. Since I don't have anything scheduled this Friday evening (AMAZING!!!), I'll take this chance to catch up on all our Halloween activities. First on my list is to share some crafts I made to decorate our house for the Halloween season. All my ideas came from Pinterest, filed under my "Halloween" board, in case anyone wants to make these cute crafts for next year.

"Googley-Eye Frame"

"Bloody Candles"

My mantel after I finished decorating. On each end, you can see "ghosts". All I did was stack 2 of my flameless candles on top of each other, wrap gauze around them, and glued googley eyes on. They looked awesome at night.

This was my favorite craft to make. It's made with 2x4's, paint, raffia, gauze and duct tape. The bottom black part is suppose to have the phrase "Have a Spooktacular Day!" I ordered the vinyl saying thru Peter's cousins Jason and Cindy, but never got around to putting it on until I was packing it away yesterday.







No comments:

Post a Comment