Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

This year for Thanksgiving we headed down to Yakima. We went down Wednesday and came back home Friday. We had Thanksgiving breakfast at my family's house, and the main dinner at the Nielsen house. Here's my top favorites from our holiday visit, followed by various pics I took during our stay:

1) The craziness in the house with all the kiddos running around and knowing the wonderful memories my boys will have with their cousins.

2) Emma helping me make a dessert for Thanksgiving.

3) Lewis finally warming up to me!!! He shared fruit from the fruit salad with me, had me read books to him before bedtime, gave me a nickname (unfortunately, can't remember what it was) and gave me loves before I left to head home! That kid is CUTE!

4) Painting Lewis' nails.

5) Dee's Lemon Meringue Pie (I WANT the recipe!)























No comments:

Post a Comment