Wednesday, June 6, 2012

School Carnival

Boys' school had their annual end-of-the-year carnival last Friday. Baked goods were needed for the cake walk, so I got in all day Thursday and baked up a storm. I received numerous compliments when I delivered the goodies to the school. I also volunteered myself (and Pete) to help set up after school that Friday for the carnival, as well as sell PTA clothing during the three hour event. Pete split his time between keeping me company at the clothing table and watching over the boys. Clifford and Kristjan had a blast. We bought them each 50 tickets to use towards games and food, and it took almost the entire three hours to use all of them up. The carnival ended at 9pm. I stayed just a bit to help clean up before I decided I was waaaayyyy too tired and headed home. The school carnival is always a fun favorite ending to the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment