Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Kindergarten Celebration

Last Monday I attended Kristjan's Kindergarten Celebration. The setup was the same as when I attended Clifford's last year. Parents got to see what the kids' class schedule is like. We also did some writing and reading time. Then came the snacks and a video picture slide of the kids through out the school year. I'm so excited for Kristjan to finally be a first grader!! I've waiting a looonngg time for both boys to be in school full time. Not only will it allow me to have a moment of peace 'n quiet, but it will also make going to work easier. Just gotta wait for September...Oh, and check out the pic with the plants. That's what we decided to give to the boys' teachers end-of-the-year gift. It was a lot of fun to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment