Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!! We sure did. This year the boys made their own valentines for their class. I, of course, did most of the work, but they did help a bit. They were a hit with their teachers. I helped organized Clifford's class party, as well as came in to help out during it. It was a lot of fun. Pete surprised me by both saying "Happy Valentine's Day" to me (without being reminded what day it was!!) AND he came home early from work to spend time with me. I had to go in to work for a few hours that evening, but afterwards I picked up some teriyaki for our dinner. Pete, boys and I ate our dinner picnic-style while watching some family tv. I'm so happy we had a laid-back holiday.

(Sorry if the captions don't line up with the pictures on the website. I tried tweaking it to fix it, but it didn't do any good. Hopefully it's just a minor glitch...)


Boys' class valentines they made

I found this treat idea on Pinterest, where you dip half an oreo in melted white chocolate and add valentine sprinkles. Kristjan helped me make these for both his and Clifford's teachers for a Valentine's gift. Both teachers told me they LOVED the treat :)
Here's Clifford cuddling a stuffed puppy dog. He gave this to his girlfriend Bella for a valentine gift.
This was my valentine gift from Clifford. I love the wrapping job he did. It was just his books wrapped up and a picture he drew, but I loved it!! So sweet of him to think of me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment