Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Tooth Fairy Visits Tonight!


Both Clifford and Kristjan has had a loose tooth for a while now (Clifford's 3rd, Kristjan's 2nd). Both were getting pretty loose, and you could already see Kristjan's new tooth popping through the gum behind the loose one. I told the boys if they pulled their tooth out then the tooth fairy would come visit both of them tonight. Next thing I know, Clifford runs out of his bathroom exclaiming "I pulled my own tooth out!!!" He was so excited, though a little surprised when he saw some blood coming out of the hole. I few quick rinses of water and he was just fine. As for Kristjan, encouraging him to pull his own tooth out himself didn't work. He started to cry because he was too scared. He wanted me to come pull it out, but I don't do blood. Pete tried pulling it out himself, but couldn't get it completely out. It was hanging by a thread. So Pete tried tying some floss around the tooth to yank it out while I held Kristjan's hand. Out popped the tooth. Clifford and Kristjan are both excited to have the tooth fairy visit them tonight! Good thing the tooth fairy has a few extra dollars lying around *wink*wink




No comments:

Post a Comment