Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast (Part 3)

Today Kristjan had his class Thanksgiving Feast at school. Pete was unable to come, but I made sure to attend. There was only one other parent who attended. The kids made costumes and dressed either as a pilrim or an indian. Kristjan dressed as a "native america" (his words-too cute!). The other mom and I helped out Mrs. Castelle to pass out food. Each student helped in some way in preparing the feast. There were corn muffins, homemade cranberry sauce, and hard boiled eggs. I ,of course, brought my camera with me and went around snapping pics of everything. Then I sat down at Kristjan's table and chatted with his little group of friends. I enjoyed spending an hour with all the little sweet kindergartners!




No comments:

Post a Comment