Monday, January 31, 2011

Planning Ahead

This blog post is for Aunt Janet. Her and I were talking at Donavan's birthday party yesterday, and she mentioned she gets a kick out of me because I'm so organized and plan everything in advance. Well, here I go again..... :)

So my boys' joint family birthday party isn't until this Saturday but I'm already planning their party for next year!! It was mentioned to me by Uncle Gene how since both my boys and two of Jessica's boys' birthdays are so close together, that it would be nice to combine them (Clifford and Donavan are in January, Kristjan in February, and Dominic in March). And since Jessica and I invite all the same "Nielsen" family members, it does make sense to just have one huge party and everyone only has to travel once! So today Jessica and I have been texting each other on details on where we'd want to have the party (thinking Auburn since it's about half way for each of us), the cakes, the invites, the date, etc. And since I love planning, I'm giddy with excitement to plan this out!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment