Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kiss and Tell


While I was in the kitchen this evening cutting vegetables for dinner, Clifford comes and tells me to bend down so he could whisper a secret to me. "A girl kissed me today mom," he whispered while keeping an eye on his dad to make sure Pete wasn't listening. "Really? Who?" I whispered back. "Bella did. We were in the gym playing. She kissed me right here" pointing to the side of his cheek (there's two Bella's in his class, both of whom he likes. I just need to figure out which one it was). "That's awesome!" I whispered to him, and he ran off to his room. As soon as he was out of site I told Pete about my conversation with Clifford. We were both smiling and thought this was so cute. Later on Pete went up to Clifford and asked "So a girl kissed you?" Clifford said yes, and Pete gave Clifford a high-five. Clifford then told me not to tell anyone else about it. Of course I won't (wink, wink) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment