Thursday, June 24, 2010

Toy Story 3


We have been anxiously waiting to see Toy Story 3. I had plan on us going on opening day last Friday before Pete left for Chicago. Since going to the movies can be a bit expensive, we always go to a matinee. Unfortunately the only early showings the theater had didn't work for us. And since Pete made it clear that he wanted to see this particular movie as well, I said I'd wait to take the boys to see it until after he came back home from his trip so he could go too. So the first thing we did today on Pete's first day back was go to the movies. Toy Story 3 was EXCELLENT!!!! It's completely worth spending the money at the theater. And it's worth seeing even if you don't have little kids to take. I cried like a baby at the beginning of the movie and then again during the entire last half hour of the movie; the scenes were so sweet and touching. I ran out of napkins so I leaned over to use the sleeve on Pete's shirt to wipe my eyes. When I looked up at him HE was CRYING TOO!! (and this guy hardly EVER cries). I looked around and saw another lady crying too, so it made me feel better knowing I wasn't the only one. It was a really touching movie. And of course super cute and funny!! Go see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment