Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Good News!!!

1) Pete got a raise!!! It's so exciting. Pete works really hard at his job. And now we can 'upgrade' and 'improve' our life, which leads to the other good news....

2) We're moving!!! Well, actually we're just transferring to another apartment within our complex. But it's to a 3 bedroom (still 2 bath) literally across the parking lot from our current place! The current family that lives there is actually one of the maintenance guys who works here. Rumor has it they have to move because they're exceeding the max number of occupants who can live there (they have 7 kids!!!). From the looks of the place whenever I glance in there when taking the trash out, it's kinda trashed. So hopefully we'll get new appliances and a little remodeling done in there!! We move towards the end of July/beginning of August, but knowing how much I like to plan and organize, I'm actually going to start packing up our place TODAY! We also need to paint the walls back to white, so I'll start working on that as well come this weekend. The next month is going to be hectic for us (pete goes to Chicago, we're planning a camping trip and going out of town for the 4th; not to mention anything else I do with the boys during the week), so I have to get a head start now. I would like to paint the boys' new room again. Think it would be an odd question to ask the head manager "Since you have to paint the new place anyways, if I buy the paint, would you paint the bedroom blue??" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment