Thursday, October 6, 2016

Chewie Gets Fixed

Chewie finally got fixed on Tuesday. Poor guy, he was thrilled to go for a car ride with me to his appointment, but wasn't happy at all when I passed the leash off to the nurse. He dragged his feet in protest, looking sadly at me. In the afternoon I was able to pick him up. He was so out of it from the anesthesia. He just stared into nothingness the rest of the evening. Needless to say, he got lots of cuddles the first night. Two days later he's doing pretty good. He's up and around, though he keeps knocking into things with the cone, which has to say on 10-12 days. He's not suppose to jump up onto furniture or do stairs, so we're doing our best to catch him before he does any of that, but he's fast. He's definitely spoiled right now when it comes to eating; because the cone is in the way, we hand feed his food. He better not get too used to that because I guarantee that will end once the cone comes off. Tomorrow I take him for his first check up.

Looking so cute. If he only knew what was coming.
 Picking him up after the surgery
 He just laid around and stared off into space the whole night.

No comments:

Post a Comment