Monday, October 17, 2016

Bob's Corn Pumpkin Patch

I spent the day with two little ones at the pumpkin patch. Our friend James was too busy at work to be able to make a preschool field trip, so Mel asked if I wanted to tag along and help her out with watching the girls. I had nothing planned so I said sure. We went on a hay ride, listened to story time, walked through a corn maze, picked out a pumpkin, went on the cow train, and played on the hay slide. I even got a pumpkin for myself out of the trip. Afterwards we headed out to lunch at Red Robin before heading back to my place to hang out. Not a bad start to my week!

Evie excited to be able to go on sister's field trip
 Seeing how tall Evie and Madeleine are
Madeleine was super excited to be at the pumpkin patch
Hamming it up for the group pic
 Entering the corn maze
 Picking out pumpkins. Madeleine was adamant that she could carry her own pumpkin.
The cow train was a hit with the kids. This gentleman hadn't even finished giving out instructions before Madeleine decided she was ready to get in!



No comments:

Post a Comment