Sunday, October 30, 2016

A Ghoulish Meal

I finally managed to get in and whip up our annual Halloween-themed meal. I knew Halloween night would be too busy for us, so I planned on doing this before then. But each night I went to do it there was something preventing me from taking the time to make it. Since tonight was my last chance, I just finally got in and did it. This evening, like all the other ones, was a busy one so we didn't eat until after 9 pm!! Boys weren't complaining though. It meant they were up past their bedtime. And since their tummies needed to digest and make room for desert, we watched part of a scary movie together as a family. 

The dessert. My frosting was a little runny, so the neon colors I used didn't quite "pop" on the cake. Didn't affect the taste :)
 Bloody Arm was our main dish. Meatloaf seems to make the best body parts!
 Getting the arm all bloodied up!
 And for our side dish - candy corn

No comments:

Post a Comment