Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Disney - Day Two

Here we are on day two of our trip to Disneyland. Our goal this day was to finish seeing everything we missed the day before, hit up our favorite rides a few more times, and do some souvenir shopping. I think all in all, we did all but 4 or 5 rides, so not too shabby! All of us got what we wanted in regards to souvenirs. We had such an amazing time. I really can't wait to go back again!

Getting more family pics taken. This photographer was AWESOME. He was fun and engaging, and even though his job is to get through as many people as he can, we never once felt rushed. And he took great pics. 
Kristjan's goal was to meet as many princesses as possible and get their signatures. He was especially excited to meet Arial, his favorite! I think he would have honestly preferred if she was dressed up as a mermaid, but nevertheless, he was still so happy to meet her. 
Arial was very excited to hear that she was his favorite!
I LOVE the look on his face
He gave her the biggest hug goodbye
He was all smiles after meeting some of the princesses. He said he was so excited he had butterflies in his tummy.
We made our way back into ToonTown to do some more exploring
Here we are exploring Mickey's house



At the end of touring Mickey's house, we had the opportunity for more pictures with him
Riding the carousal
Another photo op
Here we are going on Splash Mountain again, with Mama and Papa joining us. This was my third time going down, and it wasn't any less scary. Papa and Peter got a good laugh on how this pic turned out...mainly because of me!! I tried really hard to look at the camera and smile, but instead, I ended up having this awful grimace on my face. LOL
Peter likes Jessica Rabbit. This was the sign on the women's bathroom in ToonTown.
Occasionally we saw characters walking around the park. We were in line for the Matterhorn when we saw the Mad Hatter go by.
Interesting...I think we should go back on this day

Make it pink...
Make it blue...
The Evil Queen keeping an eye on everyone at the park
Kristjan kept track on his map every where we'd been
Going on the Matterhorn one last time
Getting ready to ride the teacups
Pinocchio walking by
Yummy!!
One of our family souvenirs was getting our silhouettes framed. It was so amazing to watch how quick this lady cuts.
The whole time leading up to our trip I said I wanted to buy a Mickey balloon. But the reality was "what would I do with it?" So I took a picture instead.
Afternoon parade

No comments:

Post a Comment