Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Snow Day

Saturday morning we headed out to to attend Snow Day at Gold Creek Church. Unfortunately, it rained that day, so boys didn't really play much on the snow. They did go on a few rides that were available outside before we headed indoors to ride the go-carts and see what crafts were available to make. We had Clifford's soccer party to attend later that afternoon, so we didn't stay too long. Just long enough to make a treat before they decided they wanted to leave.

Boys sledding
Riding on the pirate boat. Not sure if I videoed them on the ride long to see it, but towards the end the ride started moving pretty fast. The looks on their faces were hilarious. 
 Up next was this ride. Lucky for me, I didn't have to go on it. Later in the day Peter complained of feeling sick from being on it, which is exactly why I didn't want to do it!
I took video of them on the ride. The size of the video is too large to post here in the blog, but I have a copy of it up on my Facebook page. I made the settings "public" just for this video, so hopefully the link below works and you can see just how much fun they had on this :)

Once inside, we headed for the go-carts. I usually like to take video and pics of everyone else having fun, but Peter made me jump in for this one. I quickly snapped a pic once I was buckled in. It was a lot of fun. Sadly, just like when I play any racing game on the xBox, I came in dead last in real life LOL
 Boys making a treat to eat

No comments:

Post a Comment