Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was simple and sweet. As room parent for both boys, I helped the teachers with treats. Pete and I went in towards the end of the school day to help with the class parties. That evening, our plan was to make dinner and just relax at home. Instead, we stopped at Papa Murphy's for a pizza. While there, Pete ran into our friend Anne, who invited us over to join her family for dinner (more pizza!) and to hang out. So we did. It was very casual. The kids played for a few hours while the adults talked and watched the Olympics. Pete and I both agreed the Hallmark Holiday turned out better than planned!

Cookies I made for Clifford and Kristjan's classes
Valentine gifts for the teachers. Simple and Cute!
Papa stopped by to drop off treats for us. YUM!!
Treats I made up for Clifford's class party. 


Clifford and his class enjoying the tasty treats
Clifford's Valentine "mailbox"
(I had to hole punch 48 of those plates. My hand was so sore!)


Passing out Valentines!
Kristjan at his class party. One student brought in
animal balloons. They were a hit!

Playing Bingo!

No comments:

Post a Comment