Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Caught Red Handed

For years I've known Clifford throws away food that I pack in his lunch. It's usually fruit or veggies. It's frustrating. He tries to lie about it, but we know better. I happened to mention to his teacher about this and she confirmed that she has caught him throwing away food. She'll nicely tell him that he should eat it, that I packed it in his lunch for a reason. His reply is "Yea, my mom knows I don't like this, but she keeps putting it in my lunchbox". How annoying!!! Well, on one of my normal volunteering days, Clifford came up to me with a note he had written and had to have my signature. Can I just say I LOVE his teacher!! I know this hasn't completely curbed this behavior (Mrs. Marks said he's gotten sneaky, throwing food away into a different trash can and waiting until she's distracted with another student), but now he knows two adults are on to his game :)


No comments:

Post a Comment