Monday, October 8, 2012

King Tut Exhibit


Last month the Seattle Science Center ran a special for 50% off tickets for members to the King Tut exhibit. I'd been wanting to go for a while, but couldn't justify spending so much money. When I saw the email with this special, I figured this was our chance to go. So one cloudy Sunday morning we packed up a lunch and headed to Seattle Center. First on our to-do was go watch a documentary on mummies at the IMAX theater. Boys looked a bit bored, but Pete and I found it very interesting. Afterwards, we ate our lunch before making our way into our timed entry for the King Tut exhibit. We declined the 'extras', such as the audio headset that accompanied the exhibit. I'm sure if we had been without the boys, that extra feature might have made the exhibit a bit more interesting. But the gist of it was you walked through 3 or 4 different rooms looking at all the statues and artifacts. It was cool and we would never have been able to see such history had it not came here to Seattle, but I'm glad I only had to pay half of the original cost for all of us to go. Enjoy the pics!



















No comments:

Post a Comment