Tuesday, August 16, 2011

10 Year Reunion


This weekend is my 10 year high school reunion. As fun as it might be, I have no desire to go. I didn't have any awful experiences during my high school years, yet they weren't fantastic either. For one, I don't like what they have planned. Saturday night is a dinner at the Apple Tree Restaurant (I've been there before and not impressed), and then Sunday is a brunch with families and tour the new remodeled high school. If you rsvp'd before August 1st, tickets for Pete and I to attend would have been $100. Then add on top of that new outfits (and getting hair and nails done for me) plus the price of gas to and from. It just wasn't in our budget. And since I didn't find the events entertaining, I also thought it would be a waste of money. Another reason for not going is there's no one I really care to see. I mean, I'm friends with almost everyone from my graduating class on Facebook. I can easily find out what everyone has been up to. And any of my so-called 'best friends' from high school and I haven't kept in contact (some I'm friends with on Facebook and we still don't even talk to one another!). So instead of attending my reunion, I plan on spending this weekend celebrating with friends and family at our good friends Gordon and Michelle's baby shower :)


No comments:

Post a Comment