Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sleepover!


Late Sunday afternoon Clifford left for his first sleepover at his friend Xavier's house! I was so excited for him. I gathered up some pj's and a change of clothes for him. I let him pack his backpack. He just shoved everything in within a second (so much for taking my time to fold everything nicely! haha). According to Xavier's mom, they went out to dinner at Blazin' Onion. The boys slept out in the living room, playing Lego Star Wars and watched movies. She said that the last time she checked on them they were still wide awake at 11pm, which really surprised me and Pete because Clifford is not one to stay up late. The next day Clifford joined the family and went up Steven's Pass to help move a family member. I was told Clifford and Xavier ran around the backyard the entire time. Clifford didn't come home until Monday around 4pm. The two boys got along great without any fighting or breakdowns. They're excited to get back together again for another sleepover!

As for the rest of us, Pete and I enjoyed our alone time with Kristjan. The house was extremely quiet with just Kristjan compared to having both boys home. You give Kristjan some play doh or coloring, and he's good to go for hours without making a peep. We had pizza and lounged around the house. We let Kristjan stay up past his bedtime for a bit. Pete and I finished the night off watching a movie and cuddling on the couch. I could get used to this whole sleepover deal! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment