Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Clifford!!



Clifford George Nielsen II is 5 years old today!! Time is really going by super fast. Clifford is a wonderful blessing! I feel like it was just yesterday that I was in the hospital holding my first newborn. It's been amazing watching him grow and develop his own personality. I say it all the time, but this boy is ALL BOY. He loves running around and playing in the dirt. His life is Star Wars, Legos and Army Men. His alter-ego is Luke Skywalker. He prefers white cake/ice cream over chocolate. It's hard to get him to eat his meals, but if you serve pasta, he'll ask for thirds. He's a candy-holic. I joke that Clifford is definitely a "Nielsen". He's hard headed just like his daddy and papa (haha). He makes friends easily. He is super smart. Clifford is loved by everyone!!! He loves all his cousins, but his best friend is his cousin Howard. If I remember correctly, as babies, Clifford wasn't too fond of Howard. But now, when they're together, they're inseparable. Since he was a baby, he loves his hammer and following his papa around on the farm. He has just entered the world of camping/hiking, and his daddy couldn't be more excited! Clifford thinks his mommy is annoying, but runs to her first when his feelings are hurt or when he wants to cuddle. He constantly picks on his brother Kristjan, but is extremely defensive if anyone else picks on him. I could go on and on. I love my little boy. I'm so happy he is part of our family. Happy Birthday Clifford!!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment