Thursday, March 12, 2015

Happy Birthday To Me!


Well, my birthday came and went (Feb 23). I ended up getting sick with a lousy head cold AND Peter happened to be in Ohio that entire week . So needless to say, it was very uneventful. I managed to go out for a few hours that morning to do some window shopping, followed by picking up some sushi lunch before heading home and planting myself onto the couch for the remainder of the day. I did receive a few lovely gifts from friends and family, as well as a sweet birthday serenade via phone from some awesome nephews and niece.

Maybe next year we'll be better at planning a little something special for me. It never fails. By the time my birthday rolls around I'm just so exhausted from planning all the holidays and boys' birthdays. Maybe I should ask for a spa day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment