Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!! Peter and I rang in the New Year with a small party at our house with a handful of friends, while the boys were down in Yakima visiting with cousins. 

Peter and I still can't believe 2014 is already over. It's day three of the new year, and I'm still not prepared for it (I STILL don't have a new calendar put up...it's sitting on my dresser!). Last year was a great year. We had many new changes for us, with the highlights being moving into a house, boys changing schools, me going back to work part-time, and Peter getting Lasik eye surgery.

We have big plans for 2015. We have a goal of getting healthier and more active. We'll be working on paying off more debt. Peter wants to increase the amount of family backpacking we do. I want us to add a few more family vacations throughout the year (I would love to go somewhere big like Disneyland and/or Legoland, as well as a more trips to the beach). And I'd like to be more organized (the last few years has been rough with my time on PTA and now having a job).

Hope everyone had a great end to 2014 and have an awesome to 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment