Friday, July 19, 2013

AWWA in Denver

Back in June Pete flew to Denver for the annual AWWA show for work. Again, he was awesome help in the company booth. In fact, their booth won Best Company Booth!! (I had no clue there was actually an awards show for this!!). And as always, he was treated well: stayed in a nice hotel, ate out at yummy restaurants, some down time with co-workers at the bar, and even hit up a baseball game! Pete failed at taking pics for me, but he did manage to take a pic of a pic of him and some co-workers/salesmen acting silly. Next year the AWWA show will be in Boston. I've made it clear for a few years now that I will be going with him on that one. It happens to be during the week of our 10 year wedding anniversary, plus I have a brother that lives just outside of the Boston area that would be great to go visit. We're not sure if we'll be able to afford to bring the boys with us, plus they'll still be in school. If they can't tag along, hopefully Mama Mickey can come stay a week at our house while boys finish up school - I know they'd love that just as much as flying on an airplane :)

No comments:

Post a Comment