Thursday, June 13, 2013

My New Tattoo


Here's my new tattoo!! The weekend after Mother's Day I went in to have it done. I've been wanting this one for the longest time. In fact, I was hoping Pete would get it for my 30th birthday, but it just didn't work out. Since my Mother's Day weekend didn't go as planned, this was my gift in return. I've been wanting a tattoo that represents my boys, but I'm personally not a fan of names. I think it's tacky (no offense to anyone reading this and has such tattoos). A few years ago while doing a search, I came upon this design. It's a "C" and a "K" in the shape of a heart. I loved it immediately and knew it would be my next one. Well, now I have it! And this one didn't hurt nearly as bad as my first one on top of my foot. I'm going to need to go back in for a few touch ups, but that won't be too bad. I already want another one. The next one I get I want to be a matching one with Pete. Something small and simple. We don't wear our wedding rings, so I thought about something (maybe) on our ring finger. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment