Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone!!! Boys went down to Yakima to play with cousins, so they were away for New Years Eve. Pete and I headed down to Tacoma after an early (and long) day at work to celebrate with his cousin Daniel and his family, along with Daniel's brother David and his girlfriend (Jessica's sister!) 'n her kiddos. The evening was nice. Daniel bbq'd up a steak dinner for all the adults. I was so exhausted and tired from getting up early for work that I fell asleep on the couch at 10pm. I vaguely remember everyone making fun of me for being asleep and continuously trying to wake me up. At one point, I'm pretty sure David posed next to my drooling face and took a pic. I guarantee it was unflattering, and I'm hoping he forgets about posting it on Facebook. I woke up ten minutes before midnight. Peter and I rang in the new year with a kiss, and then I made him make up our bed so I could go back to sleep. The next morning came way too early with everyone else's kids waking us up. We didn't head back home until the early afternoon. As much as we love having some time away from our boys, I think next year I want our boys home with us to celebrate the incoming new year. We're so excited to start a new year, and hoping for many positive changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment