Monday, March 19, 2012

An Unexpected Trip!!

So next month I'm flying to the east coast to visit my dad and family. I received a Facebook message from my brother Christian (who lives in Massachusetts) asking if I could come out for a visit in April. Our brother Josh (from Nevada) whom we've never met (I should add I've never met Christian either) is flying to Virginia and Massachusetts to visit my dad, sisters, and Chris. So what better time for a mini family reunion than now! My plane ticket is covered. I just need spending money. I'll fly out of SeaTac on April 17th to Washington D.C. where I'll be picked up at the airport by my dad. He'll then drive me to Virginia, where I'll stay a few days visiting with him, Pati, Josh and my sisters 'n their families. From my understanding, then there will be a drive up to Massachusetts to visit Chris at his house for a few days before driving back down to Virginia. I fly back home April 25th. I'm still in a bit of shock that this is actually happening. I'm also freaking out a bit. Not only am I going to see family whom I haven't seen since I was 13 years old OR have never met, but I'm also flying on a plane for only the second time in my life by myself! Insane!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment