Monday, November 22, 2010

Playing with Scissors

A few weekends ago, during a conversation with Kristjan, I found out that him and Clifford had cut each other's hair with their craft scissors. "It was just a little bit" according to Kristjan. I warned them, with Clifford in ear-shot, that if Pete or I caught them cutting their hair again, they would be in big trouble! Well, an hour after this conversation, after the boys finished taking their bath and got themselves dressed, Pete calls me into the their bathroom to take a look at the boys. Even after my warning, they decided to cut each other's hair-and this time it wasn't 'just a little'. It was very noticeable. I was furious, especially after I had JUST finished talking to them about this. So as punishment, I made Pete buzz their hair off. Clifford was not happy with me at all! And Kristjan was frustrated because now his hair is too short to play with. Maybe next time they will think twice before deciding to give each other a haircut. Hopefully.

BEFORE

Clifford realizing his 'punishment'
AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment