Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Clifford's Hair




One morning before school, this is what I found Clifford doing after his bath. It was too cute. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a few pictures. Anyone who knows Clifford knows that he is all boy: plays in the dirt, always has holes at the knees of jeans, usually has a juice mustache left over on him, etc. So it's a little surprising to me lately that he cares so much about how his hair looks. Every morning he'll spend about 10 minutes in front of the bathroom mirror brushing his hair just the right way. He does not like it when a piece of hair is sticking up. This drove him crazy before his last hair cut since he has curly hair like me, and as it gets longer, it gets curlier. He would be so frustrated, he'd ask me to cut the piece of hair off so it wouldn't stick up anymore! I love looking at these pictures, though. It's another side of Clifford that's fun to see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment