Saturday, May 29, 2010

FREEDOM!!!

I'm sooo excited!!! I'm FREE from being a wife and mom!!! Well, at least until Monday. Pete and the boys went out backpacking with their cousin Daniel and his boys, and our buddy Mike. The original plan was I was to go too, but then with all of us going, there was a small issue of space in the car, as Pete and Daniel wanted to take just one car. So after thinking it over, I decided to make it easier for them-I would stay home! I'm loving it!! The house is completely quiet and cleaned. I plan on getting some scrapbooking done as well as catching up on emails/blogs and sleeping in!!! It's been a looonnnggg time since I last had some alone time where every one was out of the house. To celebrate my first night, I grabbed some chinese take-out and ice cream, and plan on watching tons of movies tonight!!! This is great!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment