Saturday, February 27, 2010

Nut Free Chocolate!!!

I am so ecstatic right now!! This morning I was making my "easter bunny" list for the boys (as everyone knows, I love to plan ahead). Easter (and every other holiday/day of the week) is frustrating for me because I can't really buy the boys any Easter candy for the baskets because of allergies. And I had already previously searched on a website that my sis-in-law Roxcy had given me, but the chocolates on that site may contain traces of nuts. So while making my list, I had this crazy idea that I should google "nut-free easter candy" on the internet (I then had a moment of "duh, why haven't I done this before?" since you can find anything on the internet). I found the store of my dreams!!!!!! Vermont Nut Free Chocolates!!!! EVERYTHING is peanut and tree nut free!!! The store was founded by a mother whose son had a nut allergy. I can't wait to make my first order purchase!! This will be the first time in Kristjan's life that he'll be able to eat a chocolate easter bunny. And just knowing that I can order chocolate, jelly beans, etc at any time of the year for him is wonderful! I even found granola bars for him!!! If you know of someone who has nut allergies and they haven't found this site on their own, seriously pass it along to them!

www.vermontnutfree.com

No comments:

Post a Comment